December Lust List

This post is dedicated to all of the wonderful things I have found on my internet travels that deserve a place in my life but didn't qui...

This post is dedicated to all of the wonderful things I have found on my internet travels that deserve a place in my life but didn't quite make the cut because they were either: too expensive, not needed, simply wanted & not NEEDED *must get this in my head whilst online shopping!*

So I compiled a list for those of you who might also fancy any of the random pieces I myself would like.

Here goes! 


ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS- SO HOLLYWOOD 



GEOMETRIC TOTE
link
 

BACKPACK WITH FOLDOVER FLAP

FRINGED LEATHER BUCKET BAG

ADIDAS SPORT ESSENTIALS TEE

ADIDAS SUPERSTAR MONO
ADIDAS ORIGINALS TREFOIL SWEATSHIRT

ADIDAS SUPERGIRL TRACK PANTS

GOOSEBERRY INTIMATES SET- SO SWEET

MINI DRESS

PLUNGE DRESS

THE ZANOTTI'S. dont forget those Abi.





So that is my little list over and done with- there's a lot more bits but this is what is on my want/lust/dont really need list! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages - Menu

Flickr Images